Finally, a kayak trailer that won't break the piggy-bank! This galvanized kayak trailer is as solid as they come. Simply, pad the crossbars to carry surf boards, stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, fishing kayaks, or other small boats.
Weighing only 200 pounds, any car with a hitch can tow it effortlessly. Two kayaks easily fit side by side on the crossbars or 2 kayaks in J-Cradles and 2 bicycles.
Configuration is a breeze since the 64" crossbars are compatible with both Yakima® and Thule® accessories. So whether you're an avid bicyclist or kayaker (or both), the options are endless.
- 64" crossbars fits Yakima® and Thule® accessories
- Hot-dip galvanized finish for saltwater environments
- Submersible LED light kit
- Low profile for for easy loading
- Fold up locking tongue stand and LED Lights come standard
- 1" bearing hubs with grease fittings
- DOT certified for highway speeds
- 2"Ball Hitch Coupling
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fits kayaks up to 15' long
- Soft springs and a sturdy frame to absorb road vibration
Assembly and Shipping
- Trailer delivered in 4 separate packages (shipped together)
- Detailed assembly instructions included
- Trailer can be purchased assembled for an additional $100 (LOCAL PICKUP ONLY)
- *Crossbar pads not included*
- Width: 64" (with crossbars)
- Length: 11'
- Weight: 200 pounds
- Capacity: 400 pounds
- Tire size: 12 - 4.80
- Length from tongue to 1st crossbar: 6.5'